Friday, January 16, 2009

hello my friends...


my blog is sort of my corner of cyberspace where i just write what is in my head and don't worry about repercussions or anyone seeing it.

i worked a lot on the blog last spring, and there are some cool links. if you come here, you don't have to comment. the music is free (it's a long list, so scroll down until you find something you like and listen while you read.)

have had the blog for awhile, and i am not asking anyone to visit on any regular basis. it is just a way to find out what level of insanity i am on if you choose to visit. hey, i visit the inside of my head a lot, and i listen to the voices...ooooooH!

i haven't told many people that it is here, so i guess if you are reading this, consider yourself someone i feel pretty safe with...whether you consider that a good thing or a bad thing, well, it's up to you! i have made this a closed blog, so only the ones on my list can view it. i still want to keep it mine.

intellectual or deep brains conversations...well, there is a dearth of them in my life. so i come here and talk to myself...which is guess is preferable than doing the same in the frozen food aisle at walmart...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment