Saturday, May 17, 2008

a hole in the sand...


working through disappointment with people and hurt feelings has never been a strong point for me. however, i am finding as i get older (and more menopausal!) that i am becoming a lot more thin-skinned and less forgiving. well, i don't like that about myself, but it is what it is. i just have to work a little harder at being positive.


i don't have to change the world, but i do need to feel like i am making some sort of impression in the sand. that is just me. i know the wind will blow, and the impressions go away. but i still have to dig around and build something in it. maybe it is my students, maybe my son. it might be my gardens and flower beds or my jewelry or my sculptures and pottery. all of them are outlets, like this blog, a way to find something shining when it appears to be cloudy.


or i can just go and get the lexpro dosage updated...and that would solve the problem, wouldn't it? !

No comments:

Post a Comment